Who we are
Board of Trustees 2020-2022
Who we are
Our Board of Trustees and staff are committed to maintaining the WI’s core values and shaping the organisation for generations of women to come.
The EYFWI Board of Trustees is a panel of members who are democratically elected every two years to lead the organisation as a whole.
There are 10 trustee members and two part-time salaried staff.
Board of Trustees:
- Christine Snowden (Chairman) - Kilham WI
- Barbara Ball (Sen.Vice Chair) - Pocklington WI
- Margaret Adderley (Jun.Vice Chair) - Howden WI
- Betty Lusby (Treasurer) - Leven WI
- Lesley Alderson-Speight - Beverley WI
- Judith Haldenby - Brough Petuaria WI
- Suzanne Millar (Web Co-ordinator, Resolutions Adviser) - Tickton WI
- Ann Mitchell - Sewerby WI
- Jean Scott - (Denman Ambassador) - Tickton WI
- Judy Wilson - Kilham WI
- Shirley Jennison (Federation Secretary) - Kingswood WI
- Andrea Kirk (Federation Financial Secretary) - Hornsea WI
Click on the relevant committee below to find out more information