WIN WI stands for Women in Newbald Women’s Institute. But what does it really mean to us women in Newbald who have joined this “club” ?
We are women of various ages from varied backgrounds with different interests, opinions and skills.
ABOVE ALL friendship is top of our list, not Jam and Jerusalem!
We meet once a month regularly in Newbald Village Halls for talks, demonstrations and activities and have extra meetings for trips, coffee and book clubs etc.
If you are new to the village ( or been here for years ) and want to meet other women, which very often does lead to forming long lasting friendships, then come along and see what we are about.
Quotes From Some Members Are :-
- I have made some really special friends.
- Helping at social events made me feel I am part of Newbald Community.
- By joining WIN it has given the opportunity to - Give Back - Which is great for the soul.
- I am widowed and have met members who were in a similar position and helped me through any difficult times.
- I live on the edge of the Village and didn’t know a soul until I joined WIN.
You will be made very welcome so do come along on the 2nd Wednesday of each month at 7.30pm to the Village Hall.